White Bean and Orzo Kale Salad
- Add the oil to a pot over low-medium heat. Add in the uncooked orzo, and stir continuously until the pasta is lightly golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the water, cover the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for about bout 15-18 minutes. Once done, drain out any excess liquid.
- While that cooks, combine the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the kale to a large mixing bowl and pour the dressing over it. Massage the dressing into the kale- I like to use my hands or tongs to incorporate the dressing well- it will help soften the kale making it easier to chew and digest.
- Once the orzo is ready, add it to the kale along with the cannellini beans, grated cheese, olives and toasted pumpkin seeds. Toss together to combine and enjoy!
- Leftovers will stay fresh in the fridge for 3-4 days.