Skillet Salmon with Valencia Orange Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the orange zest and juice, honey, low salt soy sauce, 1 tablespoon avocado oil, garlic powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- Using a baking dish or zip-top bag, combine the salmon with the orange and honey glaze.
- Set a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat with 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Pan-sear the salmon fillets for about 8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to your preferred doneness. While the salmon bakes, cut thin slices of Valencia oranges for garnishing.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and serve with the Valencia orange slices on top.