Sauteed Kale with Garlic and Toasted Pine Nuts
adapted from forkfulofplants.com
For the kale
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok over a medium-low heat. Add the onions and garlic, and cook for 5 minutes until softened and golden.
- Add the kale and the sundried tomatoes to the pan. Stir to combine, then add the water. Turn the heat up to medium-high, cover, and leave for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the pine nuts to a small pan over a medium heat. Toast, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- After 3 minutes, remove the cover from the kale. Add the apple cider vinegar, lemon and season well. Stir over the heat for 1 minute to remove excess moisture.
- Serve immediately topped with the toasted pine nuts.