Salmon With Quick Parsley Walnut Pesto
for 1 serving
- Mix together parsley, walnuts, garlic, 3 tbsp lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper. Stir until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Mix together pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper. Rub filet of salmon with seasonings.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place salmon skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes. Flip salmon, then cook for another 5 minutes
- Pour ¼ cup (60 ml) lemon juice over salmon. Cook for 3 more minutes until lemon juice has reduced. Remove salmon from heat.
- Spread the parsley walnut mixture over salmon. Serve immediately.