Salmon with Parsley Sauce
A bright and flavorful parsley oil makes a great salmon sauce for your next Whole30 salmon dinner.
For the parsley salmon sauce:
- First, make the salmon sauce: combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and pulse until very smooth. Pour into a jar, and set aside.
- Next, sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of the salmon fillets, and heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Preheat the oven to 400-degrees F.
- Add the olive oil to the pan, and then add the salmon, SKIN SIDE DOWN.
- Watch the salmon cook on the edges. When it's half-way cooked, move the skillet to the oven to finish cooking. No need to flip this salmon!
- Cook the salmon in the oven to your desired level of doneness. I like my salmon a little red in the middle, so I cook it for 8-10 minutes, but if you prefer it all the way done, cook it for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet, place on a serving dish and drizzle with the parsley oil.