Salanova Lettuce Salad with Strawberries, Kale, Almonds and Goat Cheese
- Preheat a frying pan without adding any oil or butter and toast the almonds for approx. 3 min. until golden brown. Leave them to cool on a plate.
- In the meantime, chop the shallot as finely as possible.
- Remove the crowns from 3 strawberries and mash them finely in a bowl.
- Add the shallot and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Halve the rest of the strawberries.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves and the kale on a plate.
- Add the strawberries and then drizzle on the dressing. Mix well and then crumble the goat’s cheese over the top.
- Apply the balsamic glaze in a zigzag pattern and garnish with the almonds.