Rosemary and Cumin Roasted Carrots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the carrots and pat them.
- Slice carrots diagonally (you can peel them first if you’d like. I left the peel on) and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and using your hands, toss everything together until all of the carrots are coated.
- Spread the sliced carrots over one large baking sheet (or two small), and roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until carrots are golden-brown and softened. Stir the carrots with a spatula once half-way through the roasting process.
- Serve roasted carrots with your favorite entrée.