Roasted Purple Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the chopped potatoes, garlic cloves, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Lay the potatoes, skin side up, in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet or in a large cast-iron skillet, making sure there is no overlap.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes until fork-tender.
- Turn the broiler on for 3 minutes, watching carefully to make sure the potatoes don’t burn.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and top with the chopped basil. Serve immediately.