Roasted Japanese Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into rounds about ½” thick and then dice into medium sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white miso, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar and pepper.
- Toss the diced potatoes into the olive oil mixture, coating evenly.
- Spread the potatoes evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes, then bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the pieces are fork tender.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped scallions