Roasted Japanese Sweet Potato Fries with Creamy Garlic-Rosemary Mayo
These crunchy sweet potato fries are sweet and savory, seasoned with garlic and rosemary, and served with a creamy garlic-rosemary mayo. The perfect side dish or appetizer that's ready in 30 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cut sweet potatoes with oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden on the bottom. Use a spatula to flip potatoes and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until they are evenly crispy and browned.
- Make the Garlic-Rosemary Mayo: In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with the rosemary, garlic, and salt.
- After removing sweet potato fries from oven, sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Serve with garlic-rosemary mayo.