Roasted Butternut Squash Kale Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the butternut squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Spread across a sheet pan. Roast the squash until tender and lightly browned at the edges, about 25-30 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente according to package instructions and drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Toast the breadcrumbs until golden, about 2 minutes. Then add the garlic, chilies, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and sauté for 30 seconds letting the mixture get fragrant.
- Add the kale sautéing it for a few minutes till it starts wilts. Carefully fold in the butternut squash and pasta.
- Stir in the Parmesan and chives. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.