Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Tri-Colored Carrots
- Preheat oven to 400’F.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and carrots in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. (Make sure they are spaced out to help crispy-ness!)
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt and serve immediately