Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mandarin Orange Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- If the Brussels sprouts have long stems, trim them down. Halve the Brussels sprouts and place in a large bowl or zip top bag. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Place on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- To make the glaze combine all the ingredients and shake to combine.
- Once Brussels sprouts are done toss with the glaze and serve immediately.