Roasted Beet and Carrot Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Chop the carrots into 1″ pieces. Cut the beets in half, and then into 4 or 6 pieces depending on their size
- Add them to a baking dish and drizzle them with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt & pepper
- Cover the dish in foil and bake for 35 minutes, then uncover and bake for another 25-30 minutes
- Once the carrots and beets are ready, add the greens to a large platter or bowl and dress them in 1 tbsp of olive oil. lemon juice and salt & pepper
- Layer the roasted vegetables over the top, then top with the feta, pistachios, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze and hot honey
- Serve as a side dish or appetizer. Leftovers will stay fresh in the fridge for 3-4 days.