Quinoa Salad with Kale, Cranberries and Mint
This healthy Quinoa Salad with Kale, Cranberries and Mint is perfect for bringing to a potluck or serving with anything you’re grilling.
- Bring the water and salt to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Add quinoa, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, in a large bowl combine the kale, dried cranberries, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and scallion.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve chilled.