- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees F).
- Combine all the ingredients for the persimmon filling into a bowl. Mix and spoon the filling into a small baking dish. I used a small oval baking dish that is 10 inches by 7 inches. Make sure the persimmons are evenly coated in the sugars and spices.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crumble. Mix until it comes together. Spoon the crumble on top of the persimmon filling.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the crumble is golden brown.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve!