Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Purple Cauliflower
Tender purple cauliflower roasted with garlic and parmesan in 30 minutes. This easy and delicious vegetable side dish pairs well with any meal or can be eaten as a snack.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the cauliflower on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Use your hands to coat the cauliflower with oil then sprinkle on the seasonings and toss to coat evenly. Spread the cauliflower apart leaving some space in between each floret.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Garnish with parsley and more parmesan cheese if desired.
- Cut the florets around the same size so they cook evenly.
- Spread the cauliflower apart to prevent steaming.
- Test for doneness by tasting or poking a floret with a fork. If it slides through easily, the cauliflower is tender.
- Serve with all the crispy bits of parmesan on the pan. That stuff is gold!