Lunch Box Peppers Sautéed with Garlic
Lunch Box Peppers Sauteed with Garlic and in olive oil until they are blistered and slightly charred. Moist, juicy, and so flavorful, these mini peppers are perfect to serve with any grilled meats, fish, or poultry. Perfect as a snack, side, or appetizer.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on low heat.
- Add garlic and peppers, and cover with a large splatter screen.
- Sauté on moderately low heat, turning the peppers every few minutes until they are slightly charred and softened.
- Add salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Taste, and adjust the salt if you prefer.
- Before removing them, you may drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over them, about 2 teaspoons.
- Remove and transfer them to a serving platter and serve. Cover with foil wrap to keep them warm until you are ready to serve them.