Lemon Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half then cut each half once again so that you have four large pieces. Place them on the baking sheet and drizzle them with one tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
1 large cauliflower, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Roast the steaks for 30 minutes then flip them over and roast them for another 15 minutes. They should be nice and dark brown in many spots.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle the parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and thyme leave evenly over each steak. Squeeze half a lemon over the steaks. Put the cauliflower back in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the parmesan has melted and the pine nuts are toasted.
½ cup grated parmesan cheese, ¼ cup pine nuts, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Serve the cauliflower with the remaining lemon squeezed over the top, a drizzle of olive oil, and a little parsley.