Irresistible Broccoli Burrata Crostini
Serving: Makes about 18
Looking for a healthy and tasty appetizer to cook for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Look no further than our Broccoli Burrata Crostini, a delicious and festive bite sized dish that tastes as good as it looks.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Brush the baguette slices with olive oil and rub with whole garlic clove.
- Toast in the oven for about 8 minutes, until bread begins to brown but is still tender.
- Set oven to broil on high.
- Toss broccoli with 1 tbsp oil, salt and chili flakes then place on baking sheet, making sure florets are evenly spaced and not overlapping.
- Broil broccoli on high for 3 minutes, until starting to brown in spots but still al dente. Meanwhile combine butter, lemon juice and minced garlic in a medium bowl.
- Remove broccoli from oven and toss to combine with lemon, butter and garlic.
- Top each crostini with a spoonful of burrata cheese, then broccoli, and garnish with pomegranate seeds and a sprinkle of salt.