Honey Butter Roasted Carrots and Radishes
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prep the vegetables - peel and slice the carrots into 1 inch pieces and trim the greens off the radishes, then cut them in half. Put all the vegetables on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat and once melted, stir in the honey, thyme, salt and pepper until combined (about 15-30 seconds).
- Pour the honey-butter mixture onto the vegetables on the baking sheet and stir to get all of the vegetables coated.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 15 minutes, remove and toss, then cook 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss the vegetables a bit more on the pan to pickup the honey butter mixture. Then, remove the vegetables to a serving dish and pour over any of the leftover honey-butter mixture from the pan.
- Top the vegetables with the walnuts and goat cheese and serve immediately.