Grilled Romaine Salad
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Rinse and pat dry the lettuce. Cut the 2 heads in half lengthwise. Brush surface with olive oil and grill about 4 to 5 minutes total, turning occasionally.
- Place each wedge on a salad plate and drizzle with Citrus Caesar Vinaigrette or your favorite Caesar dressing.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave some pieces from a wedge of Parmigiano-Reggiano over each salad and serve.
- Place all ingredients in a pint jar with a lid. Secure the lid, then shake to blend. Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to a week.