Easy Taleggio (Brie or Chevre), Sweet Peppers and Caramelized Onion Tart
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a sauté pan over medium heat, add 2 teaspoon olive oil, peppers and onions. Sauté for 5 minutes, or until edges are slightly caramelized. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Slice taleggio cheese, into 1/4 inch thick pieces. Remove puff pastry from packaging and place on a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Score edges of puff pastry about 1/2 inch from edge. Be careful not to cut through.
- Drizzle puff pastry with 2 teaspoons olive oil and brush all over top and edges. Add cooled peppers and onions in center, spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle top with salt and pepper and place cheese on top. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until edges haven risen and are deep golden brown.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice and sprinkle with arugula or other fresh greens or herbs. Serve and Enjoy!