Cucumber Salad with Cilantro and Lime
This simple cucumber salad with a delicious cilantro lime dressing is the perfect healthy side dish when you crave something refreshing and crunchy.
- In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine the dressing.
- Slice the cucumbers as thick or thin as you prefer, and place them in the large bowl with the cilantro lime dressing. I like mine pretty thin but enough to still have a crunch texture.
- Add the chopped cilantro on top and toss to combine, and coat all the cucumber slices with the dressing.
- Taste for seasoning and add a little more salt if needed. This also depends on the size of the cucumbers and how much lime juice your limes yield.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate the cucumber salad for 30 minutes to absorb the zestiness from the lime dressing.