Crispy Parmesan Carrots (Cheesy Crust)
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400℉. Prepare carrots by peeling them and slicing them in half lengthways, and then in half again so that each piece has a flat side
- In a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil, grated garlic, paprika, cumin, chili, parsley and a pinch of salt. Mix together to create the marinade
- Add the carrots to the marinade mixture and toss to combine so that all the carrots are fully coated
- Sprinkle a handful of the freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese to a non stick oven dish or baking sheet
- Dip the flat sides of the carrots into the remaining grated parmesan cheese and place them cheese facing downwards on the baking sheet. Repeat with all the carrots and ensure they are placed next to each other in an even layer without any gaps in between them
- Roast for 20 -25 minutes, depending on your oven strength. Check the carrots are fully cooked and fork tender by sticking a toothpick or fork inside. Remove from the oven and using a spatula, immediately flip the carrots over to reveal your beautiful crispy parmesan carrots.