Creamy Roasted Potatoes with Spinach and Garlic
- Wash and pat dry 1-1.5 lbs potatoes, cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces, I like to cut each potato into 4 evenly sized quarters, cut each quarter down the middle and into 1/2 inch pieces, add the cut potatoes into a large bowl, drizzle in a generous tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, season with sea salt & black pepper, toss together until well combined
- Transfer the potatoes into a baking tray lined with parchment paper, make sure they are all in a single layer so they evenly cook, add into a preheated oven, bake + broil option 475 F
- Meanwhile, finely mince 4 cloves of garlic, finely dice 1/2 onion and measure out 2 cups of fresh spinach, add the spinach into a cutting board and roughly chop
- Heat a large frying pan with a medium heat and add in 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, after 2 minutes add in the diced onions and minced garlic, mix around with the olive oil, after 3 to 4 minutes add in the chopped spinach and continue to mix, once the spinach has wilted (about 90 seconds), turn off the heat, add in 1/2 cup Greek yogurt at room temperature and season everything with sea salt & black pepper, mix together until well combined
- About 22 to 23 minutes after adding the potatoes into the oven, they should be perfectly roasted, remove from the oven, transfer the potatoes into the pan with the Greek yogurt and spinach mixture, mix together until all the potatoes are coated in the mixture
- Transfer the potatoes into a shallow bowl and serve at once, enjoy!