Creamy Parmesan and Spinach Shrimp
- Sprinkle shrimp with basil, season lightly with salt and pepper and toss.
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp in a single layer and cook until bottom is pink, then flip and cook opposite side of shrimp until cooked through and pink, about 3 minutes total.
- Transfer shrimp to a plate then melt remaining 1 Tbsp butter in same skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until just lightly golden brown, about 30 seconds then pour in chicken broth.
- Add spinach and stir and cook until it starts to wilt, about 1 minute.
- Stir in cream and cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to simmer and thicken slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and cook until cheese has melted, season lightly with salt if needed.
- Remove from heat and toss in shrimp. Serve over spaghetti or spaghetti squash if desired.