Chicken with Green Beans and Tomatoes
This simple chicken skillet recipe is made just 20 minutes with tender chicken, crisp-tender green beans, fresh tomatoes, and a rich, acidic lemon garlic pan sauce.Ingredients
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken to skillet and brown on each side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Once the chicken has browned, add the minced garlic, green beans, and tomatoes to skillet and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in chicken broth, lemon zest, thyme, and balsamic vinegar. Lower the heat to medium and cover the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the beans are just crisp-tender.
- Turn off the heat and add the juice of the fresh lemon and serve with Parmesan Cheese if desired.