Sauteed Beans with Garlic and Lemon
- Trim beans by lining them up in the same direction and slicing off the ends.
- Over medium-high heat bring ¼ cup of water to a boil in a large saute pan or skillet.
- Add green beans to the skillet and allow to boil 3 minutes, turning
- Drain beans and heat the oil in the same pan.
- Sautee the beans in the oil for about one minute, stirring.
- Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Cook, stirring, about 1 more minute
- Remove pan from the heat immediately
- Squeeze lemon over the beans and toss to combine
- Serve right away.