Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos
makes 12-14 tacos
- Make the roasted sweet potatoes. Heat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with the oil, taco seasoning, and a pinch of salt and black pepper until combined. Spread the potatoes out on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 25-35 minutes — flipping once halfway through, until the potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- Make the refried beans. Meanwhile, while the potatoes are cooking, make a batch of refried beans according to recipe instructions.
- (Optional) Make the lime crema. Whisk the crema ingredients (see below) together until combined.
- Assemble the tacos. Once everything is cooked and ready to go, fill each tortilla with a scoop of refried beans, sweet potatoes, avocado, and any of your desired toppings.
- Serve. Serve immediately and enjoy!