Quick-Braised Fresh Carrots and Sugar Snap Peas
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the butter melts and the pan is hot, add carrots and toss well. Spread the carrots out into a single layer and season with salt.
- Add broth and cover, reducing heat to a low simmer. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, depending on the thickness of your carrots.
- Uncover and add garlic and snap peas on top of carrots. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Uncover and turn up the heat to medium-high. Cook until all of the liquid cooks off and season again with salt to taste.
- Remove from heat and top with fresh parsley and a drizzle of olive oil (if using).
- Serve and enjoy!