Mustard Maple Roasted Carrots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with 2 layers of aluminium foil.
- Chop the greens off the carrots, leaving a little tuft at the top. Wash and dry the carrots well. Peel if desired.
- Place the carrots onto the prepared tray in a single layer.
- In a small bowl whisk together the glaze ingredients – melted butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, wholegrain mustard, vinegar and black pepper – then pour over the carrots, turning them to coat all over.
- Bake 50-60 minutes turning and brushing with the glaze every 15 minutes until cooked through and caramelised. Keep a close eye on them as soon as they begin caramelising so they don’t burn.
- Transfer to a platter and sprinkle over sea salt if desired.