Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray; set aside.
- Trim ends of carrots and cut into thirds.
- Melt butter in a pan or skillet over medium-heat. Pour in honey and cook, while stirring, until completely melted through the butter. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant while stirring.
- Add the carrots and allow the sauce to thicken for a further minute, while tossing the carrots through the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer carrots to baking sheet in a single layer so they cook evenly. Toss to evenly coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until carrots are fork-tender. Broil (or grill) for 2-3 minutes on high heat to crisp/char the edges.
- OPTIONAL: Transfer them back into the skillet and allow carrots to simmer in the sauce over high heat for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce into a glaze. *SEE NOTES.
- Season with a little extra salt and pepper if desired. Garnish with parsley.
- Arrange onto serving platter and enjoy!