Garlic Brown Butter Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread carrots and brussels sprouts on a baking sheet in one single layer; set aside.
- Add butter and garlic in a large, heavy bottomed nonstick skillet and melt butter over medium heat. Swirl the pan occasionally to be sure the butter is cooking evenly.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until butter is lightly browned, stirring frequently and skimming foam as necessary. DO NOT burn the garlic!
- Remove browned butter from heat and pour over prepared vegetables; season with salt and pepper and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with parsley.