Zucchini Scallion Fritters with a Soy Dipping Sauce
ZUCCHINI SCALLION FRITTERS
- Whisk together soy dipping sauce and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine grated zucchini with scallions, flour, egg and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add canola oil once pan is hot. Add about 2 tablespoons of the fritter mixture to the pan and gently spread out to form circles. (This is not a loose batter.)
- Flip the fritter once it has browned on the bottom (about 2-3 minutes) and cook for additional minute or two on the other side. Continue until all of the fritter mixture is gone.
- Serve with extra scallions on top and the soy dipping sauce.