Zucchini Noodles with Chicken, Spinach and Parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and coat both sides with 2 tablespoons of the avocado oil. Sprinkle the dried garlic, other herbs and salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken. Cook the chicken for 20-30 minutes or until a digital thermometer reaches 165 degrees fahrenheit. Remove the chicken from the oven, let sit for 2-3 minutes, then dice it up.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of avocado oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add the minced garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Then add the baby spinach and stir until it's wilted down, about 3-4 minutes.
- Once all of the spinach has wilted down, add the zucchini noodles and diced chicken. Stir together for 1-2 minutes.
- Add a portion of the zucchini noodles to plate and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper.