Zucchini Chive Fritters
- Using the large holes of a box grater, grate zucchini. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and drain for 8 – 10 minutes by pressing with paper towels to remove as much liquid as possible. You can use a cheesecloth or dish towel (twisted tightly) to drain or press into a mesh strainer.
- In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, parsley, yogurt and cheese. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture and mix well until combined.
- Form mixture into 6-7 cakes.
- Heat butter in a large saute pan over medium-high heat until it sizzles when you drop a small amount of zucchini mixture into the pan. Drop mixture by the 1/4 cup onto skillet and cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Flip over and cook another 3 minutes until golden on both sides; repeat, spacing fritters a few inches apart.
- Serve topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt, chives and lemon slices.