Winter Citrus Salad with Arugula and Goat Cheese
adapted from savourandflavour.com
- Put sliced onion in a small bowl with 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar. Set aside.
- Remove peel and pith from oranges and Satsumas and slice into rounds.
- Arrange on a platter or on individual serving plates.
- Drain red onion, discard vinegar and scatter onion on citrus.
- Toss arugula with olive oil and remaining 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Add to salad.
- Garnish with crumbled cheese and flaked almonds and serve immediately.