Warm Chidori Kale Salad with Goat Cheese
- In a medium size sauce pan, bring water to boil. Add the eggs, cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 6 to 7 minutes, then drain.
- Hold the eggs under running cold water and gently peel them. Let sit at room temperature.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat. Add, the garlic, kale, some salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 5 minutes just until the kale is wilted.
- Divide the kale between two plates.
- Top each with two halved boiled eggs and chunks of goat cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add the olive oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.