Vibrant Orange & Arugula Salad
You’re going to love this beautiful green salad featuring fresh oranges, goat cheese, almonds and radishes! A simple lemon dressing ties it all together. Recipe yields 6 side salads.
- First, toast the almonds: In a small skillet over medium heat, warm the almonds until they are fragrant and starting to turn golden on the edges, stirring frequently (careful, they’ll burn!), about 5 minutes. Transfer them to a bowl to cool.
- Place the arugula on a large serving platter or into a large serving bowl. Arrange the oranges, toasted almonds, goat cheese and radishes on top. Sprinkle the top lightly with a pinch or two of cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, honey and salt. Whisk together until blended. Taste, and add a little more honey if it’s unpleasantly tart.
- Once you’re ready to serve, drizzle the dressing lightly over the salad (you might have a little extra), toss, and serve immediately.
- Storage Suggestions: If you intend to have leftover salad, store the salad and dressing separately, and toss individual portions just before serving.