Tomato Basil Mozzarella Grilled Cheese
- Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise. Layer the basil, tomato slices, and mozzarella cheese between the two halves of bread.
- Put some butter in a pan and heat it up slightly (on medium heat). Once ready, add the sandwich, bread down. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Check regularly.
- Once golden brown on the first side, flip over and repeat.
- Cut into four sandwiches.
- In a small dish, stir together the balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes. Use as a dipping sauce.