Tomato Balsamic Mint Salad
This simple tomato salad is a great way to use heirloom tomatoes. The tomatoes are lightly dressed with a balsamic mint dressing that brings out the sweetness of the tomatoes. Whole30 compliant, Paleo and Gluten free.
- Slice tomatoes into medium size pieces. Add thinly sliced shallots or onions.
- Toss with finely chopped mint.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper
- Allow flavors to meld on top of the counter, about 20 minutes before serving.