Tomato and Spinach Frittata
This Tomato Spinach Frittata recipe is excellent for breakfast or brunch, packed full of delicious flavors from tomatoes, spinach, shallots, and parmesan cheese!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in cast iron pan or oven safe skillet over medium heat.
- Saute shallots for 1-2 minutes until they start to turn opaque.
- In a medium mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk with 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese and cream.
- Add tomatoes and spinach to cast iron pan, stir continuously until spinach starts to wilt.
- Pour egg mixture directly over vegetables. Cook untouched for 3-4 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and place in oven for 5 minutes. Increase heat to broil and allow top to lightly brown, maybe only 30 seconds to 1 minute.