Three-Ingredient Pluot Crisp
- Heat oven to 350F degrees. Mist a shallow 6-cup baking dish and set aside. Melt preserves in the microwave or in a small saucepan on the stove.
- Wash and dry Pluots. Slice each fruit into 6-8 slices, discarding pits.
- Toss fruit slices with preserves and a pinch of salt in the baking dish, and spread them out to make an even layer.
- Sprinkle the granola evenly over the fruit.
- Cover the dish loosely with a sheet of greased aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for about 15 minutes more, until Pluots are tender. Serve warm or cold.