Sweet Red Pepper Jelly
- Place the peppers in a food processor and pulse until chopped finely.
- Transfer the chopped peppers to a large pot with the remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling and continue to boil for about 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Skim any foam which accumulates at the top and remove from stove element.
- While the jelly is still hot, ladle it into hot jars, leaving a ¼ inch headspace.
- Let cool in refrigerator and serve with orderves.
- *optional* To can (if making larger quantities) screw on lids of jars and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.