Sweet Potatoes with Swiss Chard Salad
Serve this sweet potato and Swiss chard salad as a cold salad in the summer or a warm comforting lunch and side in the colder months.
- Saute onion over medium heat with a 1/4 cup water for a few minutes and then add the garlic.
- Add the sliced sweet potatoes and continue to saute until almost soft.
- Add Swiss chard with a little more water and put the lid on top. Steam until tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by mixing the ingredients in a small bowl.
- When the Swiss chard and potatoes are tender, transfer to a bowl, pour on the dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve warm or cold with pecans (or other nuts) if desired.