Sweet Potato Rounds with Roasted Grapes and Goat Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds. You can leave the skin on if you wish, just make sure to rinse and dry the sweet potatoes thoroughly.
- Toss sweet potatoes with avocado oil, salt and ground cinnamon. Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the oven at 400F for 30-40 minutes, flipping half way through, until sweet potatoes are tender on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, toss the grapes with avocado oil and pinch of salt. Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until grapes start to burst and shrink in size. You can roast the grapes at the same time as the sweet potato rounds.
- When the sweet potato rounds and grapes are finished roasting, remove from the oven. Place sweet potato rounds on a platter.
- Top with about 1/2 tsp of goat cheese per sweet potato round, 2-3 roasted grapes, and a drizzle of honey. Serve immediately.