Sweet and Spicy Roasted Kabocha Squash
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with a silicon baking liner or parchment paper.
- De-seed and cut the squash into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Toss the squash slices in this until coated thoroughly. Add the soy sauce and toss well again.
- Spread the slices in a singler layer on the baking sheet and drizzle them with the oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then turn over, drizzle with more oil and sprinkle more sugar, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.