Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the poblano peppers in half and remove the seeds and membrane. Rub with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange on a baking sheet and roast for 10-12 minutes until softened.
- While the peppers are baking, heat the remaining olive oil in a large skillet and saute the onion and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and spices, cooking and breaking up with a spoon until the meat is cooked through and browned.
- Add the cooked rice, beans, corn and half of the cheese. Stir well, then divide evenly between the roasted poblano pepper halves. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until heated all the way through and the cheese is melted on top. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.