Strawberry, Melon & Avocado Salad
- Whisk honey, vinegar, mint, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- Divide lettuce or spinach among 4 salad plates.
- Arrange alternating slices of avocado and cantaloupe in a fan on top of the greens.
- Top each salad with strawberries, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Make Ahead Tip: The dressing will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- Tip: To toast sesame seeds, heat a small dry skillet over low heat. Add sesame seeds and stir constantly until golden and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.